If you do not already have a resume for your Mission Nanny Application, you can create a brief one using this sample of a resume from a recent high school graduate:
Here’s what to do:
- Copy and Paste the sample to a Word document.
- In Word, fill in your own information for each item.
- Save your completed Resume in your device’s memory.
- Now go to the Nanny Application Form. When you get to the place on the Application Form where it says, “Please attach a Resume of your work and studies experience here”, type the location and name of your Resume where you saved it in your device’s memory .
From: Jane Doe <Doe@hmail.com>
Education and Qualifications:
– High School Graduate (Vallejo High, Vallejo California, June 2015)
– Top awards in High School math and science.
– Trained for Youth Camp Counselor, summer 2015
– Certified Life Guard (Red Cross)
– Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL). Summer school course
– Worked in children’s ministry in my church for two years.
– Helped in tutoring English-learning children at local library.
– Helped raise my younger sister and brother.
– Helped care for Ethiopian children during 2-week mission trip.